Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Eztetic Dental Implant for Toothless Jaw(RoseQuartz Trial)
RoseQuartz Trial Summary
This trial will observe people who get implants placed in their upper or lower jaw, which will then have a false tooth put on it. The final tooth will be placed no more than 6 months after the implant surgery.
RoseQuartz Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
RoseQuartz Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
RoseQuartz Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have a minimum age of 18 years.You smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day.You need a bone graft in the area where the implant will be placed.You have received radiation treatment to your head or jaw in the past.You have severe habits like grinding or clenching your teeth.You recently had a tooth removed or have a missing tooth that has not been replaced.You are currently taking medications like ibuprofen, osteoporosis drugs, or steroids.You have had serious gum disease in the past.It is preferred if you have thick gums, but not having this characteristic won't prevent you from participating in the study.You are physically able to tolerate conventional surgical and restorative procedures.You recently had a tooth or teeth removed or have a missing tooth.You have a set of teeth that can be temporarily replaced without affecting your ability to bite and chew properly.You have opposing teeth that can function properly with a temporary dental restoration that does not interfere with your bite.The study will enroll patients with intact buccal tableYou agree to be evaluated for each study visit.You have had previous unsuccessful implants in the area where the study implant will be placed.You have certain medical conditions like uncontrolled diabetes, heart disease, weakened immune system, or mental disorders.You need other medical treatments or surgeries near the area where the study treatment will be given.It's better if you have thick gums, but it's okay if you don't.Patients for whom a decision has already been made to use a dental implant for the restoration of existing partial edentulism in the anterior (central and lateral incisors), canine or pre-molar regions in the mandible or maxilla.Patients with thick gums will be preferred for this study, but having thin gums will not automatically exclude you.You have an ongoing infection or severe inflammation where the implant would be placed.Your teeth need to be a certain size to participate, with a minimum width measurement for both the front and inner teeth.Your teeth need to have a certain width to be eligible. Your front teeth should be at least 5.1mm wide from side to side, and the width between the inner surfaces of your teeth should be at least 6mm.
- Group 1: Eztetic dental implant
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is enrollment currently open for this clinical investigation?
"Unfortunately, as reported on clinicaltrials.gov this study is no longer actively looking for participants. Initially posted in 8th January 2019, the last update was made 11th July 2022 - thus it has ceased its recruitment efforts. However, there are 22 other medical trials that currently have vacancies available for patients to join."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
What questions have other patients asked about this trial?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
Share this study with friends