Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Different Interventions for Complete Lower Dentures
This trial will compare patient satisfaction with lower dentures retained by one or two implants. The main aim is to investigate patient satisfaction between and within groups with mandibular dentures retained by one or two implants over five years.
- Tooth Loss
- Complete Lower Dentures
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have certain health conditions that may increase your risk for complications during the study, such as recent heart attack or stroke, weakened immune system, certain hormonal imbalances, chronic tuberculosis, and bone diseases. Additionally, if you are taking blood thinners, you must have your bleeding under control before participating in the study.The study dentists believe that you are not physically or mentally able to undergo the required surgery.You require new dentures to replace all your teeth.You require surgery before getting prosthetics.You have no natural teeth and have been wearing full dentures for at least six months.You have received radiation treatment on your head or neck in the past.You have had dental implants in the past.
- Group 1: 2 implants
- Group 2: 1 implant
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any enrolment opportunities open to participants in this trial?
"Data provided on clinicaltrials.gov shows that, although initially posted in November 2002 and last updated June 2019, this trial is no longer recruiting participants. However, there are still 61 other trials looking for volunteers at the moment."
Who else is applying?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
Share this study with friends