This trial will assess the effectiveness & safety of a new drug for adults with obesity & related conditions, lasting 78 weeks.
1 Primary · 8 Secondary · Reporting Duration: Week 72
Side Effects for
Awards & Highlights
2 Treatment Groups
Semaglutide 2.4 Milligram (mg)
1 of 2
1 of 2
700 Total Participants · 2 Treatment Groups
Primary Treatment: Tirzepatide · No Placebo Group · Phase 3
Who is running the clinical trial?
Age 18+ · All Participants · 2 Total Inclusion CriteriaMark “Yes” if the following statements are true for you:
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What site did they apply to?
|L-MARC Research Center||10.5%|
|Tribe Clinical Research, LLC||10.5%|
|Velocity Clinical Research, Dallas||10.5%|
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
|Did not meet criteria||28.0%|
Why did patients apply to this trial?
- "I need help losing weight"
- "Again, I've been on every diet possible,"
- "Hoping this trial will help. I have had several unsuccessful attempts."
- "I've tried several weight loss drugs and I wasn't successful in losing weight."
- "I have tried everything such as diets, exercise, stomach stapling etc. I need to get in this study"
How many prior treatments have patients received?
What questions have other patients asked about this trial?
- "How long does screening visit take?"
- "How often would one have to come to the site for visits?"
- "Which medication and how much is the compensation for the study?"
- "How long do screening visits take? How often do we meet for in person visits?"
- "How long do you anticipate the trial taking? Am I required to physically come in to your facility on a set schedule or a specific number of visits per month? Is any of this study able to be done without the need to visit in person?"
Frequently Asked Questions
Has Tirzepatide been ratified by the FDA?
"The safety of tirzepatide was rated a 3 on our scale due to the multiple rounds of evidence confirming its efficacy and prior clinical data backing up its security." - Anonymous Online Contributor
How many healthcare facilities are conducting this investigation?
"This clinical trial is hosting recruitment at 61 different locations, including Pelham, Santa Ana and Spring Valley. To reduce the burden of travel for study participants it is recommended to select the closest site possible." - Anonymous Online Contributor
Are there any vacancies still available for prospective participants in this trial?
"The data hosted on clinicaltrials.gov reveals that this study is not currently seeking participants, which was first unveiled on April 28th 2023 and has since been edited as recently as April 10th of the same year. Nonetheless, there are still over a thousand trials actively enrolling patients at present." - Anonymous Online Contributor