Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is testing a new drug, KIN-2787, for safety and effectiveness in adults with solid tumors that have BRAF or NRAS mutations.
- Solid Tumors
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are able to take medications orally without any medical condition preventing you from doing so.I apologize, it seems that you did not provide a criterion for me to summarize. Could you please provide one for me to work with?You are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding.Your cancer has a specific genetic mutation called BRAF or NRAS.I'm sorry, it looks like you didn't provide a criterion for me to summarize. Could you please provide one so I can assist you?Do you have a cancerous tumor that has spread to other parts of your body, such as lung cancer or skin cancer?
- Group 1: Dose Expansion Monotherapy (Part B1)
- Group 2: Dose Escalation Combination therapy (Part B2)
- Group 3: Dose Escalation Monotherapy (Part A1)
- Group 4: Dose Escalation Combination therapy (Part A2)
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there numerous Canadian sites that are conducting this clinical research?
"This medical research is being conducted from 15 different sites, including Providence in Fullerton, California; Thomas Jefferson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, California; Thomas Jefferson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Fox Chase Cancer Center in Duarte, Florida."
How many individuals are participating in the research study?
"This study necessitates the recruitment of 155 participants who meet a list of specific inclusion criteria. Those hoping to partake can do so at two sites, such as Providence in Fullerton, California and Thomas Jefferson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, California and Thomas Jefferson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania."
What safety concerns have been identified for KIN-2787?
"As this is a Phase 1 trial and only preliminary information about safety and efficacy exists, the rating for KIN-2787's safety was assessed as a 1."
Are there opportunities available for individuals to partake in this research endeavor?
"Affirmative, clinicaltrials.gov confirms that this medical study has been actively recruiting since it was first posted on August 4th 2021. Subsequently updated on November 4th 2022, the trial is currently aiming to recruit 155 patients from 15 different sites."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
What site did they apply to?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
How responsive is this trial?
Average response time
- < 2 Days
Most responsive sites:
- Stanford Cancer Center: < 24 hours
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute - Lake Nona: < 48 hours
Typically responds via
Share this study with friends