Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Parent Coaching Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder
This trial is testing whether coaching parents of toddlers with ASD over telehealth is non-inferior to in-person coaching for the treatment of core social-communication symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You do not have epilepsy, genetic disorders like Down syndrome or fragile X syndrome, or severe sensory-motor conditions like cerebral palsy.
- Group 1: In-person Coaching(IPC)
- Group 2: Telehealth Parent Coaching (TC)
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the participation size of this experiment?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov contains evidence suggesting that this medical experiment, first posted on February 7th 2022 and last updated March 29th 2022, is actively enrolling participants from 1 location with a goal of recruiting 188 patients in total."
Are there any restrictions on who can participate in this clinical experiment?
"The criteria for enrollment in this trial mandates that patients have a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, and are between 18 months to 33 months old. The medical study has set out to recruit 188 participants."
Are there still opportunities for participation in this clinical research endeavor?
"That is correct. As per clinicaltrials.gov, which was last updated on March 29th 2022, this medical experiment is actively enrolling patients and searching for 188 individuals at a single trial site. The study initially went live on February 7th 2022."
Is this experiment open to those participants aged 50 or over?
"This clinical trial is restricted to patients between 18 and 33 months of age. For those who do not meet this criteria, there are 214 trials specifically for individuals under the age of 18 and 41 studies targeting seniors over 65 years old."
Share this study with friends