Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is testing two doses of CRS3123 to see if it is safe and effective in treating adults with Clostridium difficile infection (CDI).
- Clostridioides difficile (C. difficile) Infection
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- The doctor believes that you won't survive the study's timeframe even with the best medical care.
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Has CRS3123 been cleared for use by the FDA?
"CRS3123's safety was rated a 2 because, while there is some evidence backing its safety, there is no data to support efficacy."
How many sites are currently conducting this trial?
"30 clinical trial sites are currently running this experiment, with locations including Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona and St. Jude Clinical Research, LLC in Doral, California, Arizona and St. Jude Clinical Research, LLC in Doral, California."
Are there any other published papers on CRS3123?
"CRS3123 was first studied in 2021 at the Advanced Clinical Research-Be Well facility. As of now, there are 23 total studies with 1 being currently conducted. Many of these trials take place in Scottsdale, Arizona."
Are people currently being signed up for this experiment?
"Yes, this study is still open to new patients. It was originally posted on clinicaltrials.gov on January 5th, 2021 and has been updated as recently as October 31st, 2022. There are 108 spots available at 29 different hospitals or clinics."
Is this an unprecedented clinical trial?
"The only ongoing trial for CRS3123 is located in 30 cities across 2 nations. The first clinical study began in 2021 and was sponsored by Crestone, Inc. In total, 108 patients completed Phase 2 of the drug approval process. Since then, an additional 22 trials have concluded."
How many people total are enrolled in this experimental program?
"Yes, this is an ongoing trial that was last updated on October 31st, 2022. 29 different medical facilities are looking for a total of 108 patients."
Share this study with friends