Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
CARE for Mental Health Wellness in K-12 Teachers and School Staff
This trial looks at how a school's workshop affects teachers' mental health, well-being, and performance. Data is collected before and after the workshop and is used to inform schools and public health leaders. Risk of data loss is possible.
- Mental Health Wellness
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- There are no specific criteria for exclusion.
- Group 1: Teachers
- Group 2: Staff, Non-Administrative
- Group 3: Staff, Administrative
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many participants have been enrolled in this research study?
"Indeed, the information on clinicaltrials.gov suggests that this medical trial is actively seeking for participants. It was first advertised on October 31st 2022 and subsequently updated on November 23rd 2022 with a target of recruiting 1000 patients from one location."
Are there still opportunities for individuals to participate in this investigation?
"Affirmative. Information present on clinicaltrials.gov reveals that this medical research, which was initially posted on October 31st 2022 is currently seeking participants. Approximately 1000 individuals are required to be enrolled from 1 medical site."
Share this study with friends