Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
STAMP+CBT mHealth for Cancer Pain
This trial will test a new app designed to help cancer patients with pain.
- Cancer Treatment
- Palliative Care
- Cancer Pain
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have a history of addiction to opioid drugs.You are experiencing pain mainly from a recent surgery.You have problems with thinking and memory that would make it difficult for you to take part in the study, according to your doctor.You have ongoing and significant pain caused by cancer or its treatment (pain score of 4 or higher).
- Group 1: STAMP+CBT PILOT
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any openings for participants in this experiment?
"According to information posted on clinicaltrials.gov, this study is still enrolling patients; the first posting was made in July 2022 and it has been updated as recently as November 17th of that same year."
How many individuals are currently involved in this clinical experiment?
"Affirmative. The information hosted on clinicaltrials.gov suggests that this medical trial, which was first published on July 1st 2022, is actively seeking applicants. Specifically, it requires 15 participants across 3 distinct sites to be recruited."
Share this study with friends