Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
KMP Trial Summary
This trial will explore whether having both an adolescent and their parent/caregiver participate in a mindfulness intervention together has additive effects on the adolescent's mental health symptoms, compared to when only the adolescent participates.
- Childhood Anxiety
KMP Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
KMP Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
KMP Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are currently receiving therapy or taking medication for anxiety or depression.The study is looking for one teenager between the ages of 12 and 17 who has been diagnosed with anxiety or depression.I'm sorry, but this is not a complete criterion. Can you please provide me with the full criterion so I can accurately summarize it for you?We are looking for one teenager (between the ages of 12 and 17) who has been diagnosed with anxiety or depression.You currently have a problem with alcohol or drugs, or you have thoughts of hurting yourself.You have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, autism, conduct disorder, or developmental delay by a separate doctor.
- Group 1: Kind Minds Program -Teen Only
- Group 2: Kind Minds Program -Family
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who meets the criteria for enrolment in this clinical trial?
"In order to join this medical experiment, a participant must be diagnosed with depression and have reached the age of at least 12 but not yet 18. The trial is presently recruiting 30 people in total."
Are individuals currently being accepted to this research study?
"Clinicaltrials.gov reports that this clinical trial was initiated on May 31st, 2022 and is actively recruiting participants. The last time the study information was modified was October 31st, 2022."
Is the age range of eligible participants for this research project inclusive of seniors?
"This research project necessitates that participants must be adolescent, aged between 12 to 17. On clinicaltrials.gov there are currently 269 studies seeking minors and 1157 for seniors."
How many participants is the trial recruiting?
"Affirmative. Information hosted on clinicaltrials.gov testifies that the trial, initiated May 31st 2022, is actively enrolling patients. The research team aims to recruit thirty participants from a single medical centre."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
Share this study with friends