Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
VEN-OM Trial Summary
This trial will test a new combination of drugs to find the maximum tolerated dose for people with relapsed or refractory blood cancers who have failed other treatments.
- Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
VEN-OM Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
VEN-OM Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
VEN-OM Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You must have completed any previous cancer treatments at least 21 days before joining the study, and must have recovered from any temporary side effects of the treatment.
- Group 1: Cohort 3
- Group 2: Cohort 4
- Group 3: Cohort 1
- Group 4: Cohort 2
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is enrollment for this clinical experiment currently available?
"The clinicaltrial.gov website confirms that this investigation is currently looking for participants, with the initial post on June 21st 2022 and the most recent update occurring September 27th of the same year."
Are there any requirements to participate in this clinical research?
"Eligible participants for this study must have hematologic neoplasms and be aged between 18 - 75. The current recruitment goal is roughly 30 patients."
What potential adverse effects could result from the use of Omacetaxine?
"Our team has determined that the safety of omacetaxine is uncertain, and thus it receives a score of 1. This assessment was based on the fact that this clinical trial is in phase one, indicating minimal to no data supporting efficacy or safety."
How many participants are being treated as part of this clinical experiment?
"Affirmative, the clinicaltrials.gov listing for this trial indicates that it is currently in search of participants. Originally posted on June 21st 2022 and last updated on September 27th 2022, the research requires 30 recruits from a single medical centre."
Are geriatric patients being welcomed as part of this medical experiment?
"The age range of participants eligible for this trial are those over 18 years and under 75 years old."
Share this study with friends