This trial looked at using a new PET scan to detect three different diseases: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, and coronavirus disease 2019.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Coronavirus Pneumonia
1 Primary · 2 Secondary · Reporting Duration: an estimated average of 2 hours
3 Treatment Groups
[18F]FP-R01-MG-F2 PET/CT in actively infected COVID19 Patients
1 of 3
[18F]FP-R01-MG-F2 PET/CT in PSC Patients
1 of 3
[18F]FP-R01-MG-F2 PET/CT in IPF Patients, Recovered COVID19 Patients, and Health...
1 of 3
30 Total Participants · 3 Treatment Groups
Primary Treatment: [18F]FP-R01-MG-F2 · No Placebo Group · Phase < 1
Who is running the clinical trial?
Age 18+ · All Participants · 23 Total Inclusion CriteriaMark “Yes” if the following statements are true for you:
- Kimura, Richard H., Ling Wang, Bin Shen, Li Huo, Willemieke Tummers, Fabian V. Filipp, Haiwei Henry Guo, et al.. 2019. “Evaluation of Integrin Αvβ6 Cystine Knot PET Tracers to Detect Cancer and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis”. Nature Communications. Springer Science and Business Media LLC. doi:10.1038/s41467-019-11863-w.
- Kimura RH, Wang L, Shen B, Huo L, Tummers W, Filipp FV, Guo HH, Haywood T, Abou-Elkacem L, Baratto L, Habte F, Devulapally R, Witney TH, Cheng Y, Tikole S, Chakraborti S, Nix J, Bonagura CA, Hatami N, Mooney JJ, Desai T, Turner S, Gaster RS, Otte A, Visser BC, Poultsides GA, Norton J, Park W, Stolowitz M, Lau K, Yang E, Natarajan A, Ilovich O, Srinivas S, Srinivasan A, Paulmurugan R, Willmann J, Chin FT, Cheng Z, Iagaru A, Li F, Gambhir SS. Evaluation of integrin alphavbeta6 cystine knot PET tracers to detect cancer and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Nat Commun. 2019 Oct 14;10(1):4673. doi: 10.1038/s41467-019-11863-w.
- Haiwei Henry Guo 2017. "Detection of Integrin avb6 in IPF, PSC, and COVID19 Using PET/CT". ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03183570.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this clinical research currently have any open spots to enroll in?
"Affirmative. Evidence on clinicaltrials.gov reveals that this trial is now recruiting, with the first posting of the study taking place on November 8th 2017 and an update being made as recently as May 3rd 2022. 30 patients are expected to take part across 1 facility." - Anonymous Online Contributor
What is the current recruitment size for this experiment?
"Affirmative. The listing on clinicaltrials.gov attests to this research initiative's current recruitment of patients, which commenced on November 8th 2017 and was most recently revised on May 3rd 2022. 30 participants are planned to be enrolled at one particular medical site." - Anonymous Online Contributor