Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is looking at how well two different weight-loss programs work for men who have overweight or obesity and work in blue-collar occupations.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You lost 10 pounds or more in the last six months.You have a body mass index (BMI) of 60 or higher which can increase your risk of injury during exercise.You have been diagnosed with an eating disorder.You have had weight loss surgery in the past.Your body mass index (BMI) is higher than 25 kg/m2.You have a serious medical condition that might make it dangerous for you to participate in the study or increase the chance of dropping out, as determined by the study team.You have a severe mental illness.
- Group 1: Tailored treatment
- Group 2: Standard of care treatment
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there opportunities for new participants to join this experiment?
"Correct. Clinicaltrials.gov states that this medical trial, which first appeared on August 31st 2022, is still open for recruitment. Approximately 60 patients need to be found from a single site."
What is the sample size for this research project?
"True, according to clinicaltrials.gov the trial posted on August 31st 2022 is currently taking applications from prospective participants. 60 individuals need to be sourced from a single medical centre for this research project."
Share this study with friends