Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
TR&ST for Interpersonal Relations and Suicide(TR&ST Trial)
TR&ST Trial Summary
This trial is testing a novel suicide-specific couple-based intervention called TR&ST, which adapts an evidence-based intervention for suicide, BCBT for Suicide, to be dyadically focused and integrates CBCT skills. The goal is to reduce the severity of suicidal thoughts.
- Interpersonal Relations
TR&ST Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
TR&ST Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
TR&ST Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Your partner is willing to participate in the study.
- Group 1: Treatment for Relationships and Safety Together (TR&ST)
- Group 2: VA Standard Suicide Intervention
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many participants are being tracked for this research project?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov's data displays that this research project is in the process of recruiting participants, which was posted on April 15th 2021 and last updated on March 10th 2022. The study requires 144 people to be recruited at 1 site."
Is the research team actively enrolling participants in this trial?
"Affirmative. Information hosted on clinicaltrials.gov confirms that enrollment for this medical study, which was first posted on April 15th 2021, is still open. Approximately 144 patients need to be recruited from a single location."
Share this study with friends