Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Attune TruMatch (TM) for Obesity and Osteoarthritis
This trial will compare the clinical outcomes and economic viability of using patient-specific instrumentation for total knee arthroplasty in obese patients.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have had knee surgery in the past or a knee infection or injury.You have a condition that affects your ability to understand and complete the study questionnaires.You have joint swelling and pain caused by inflammation.You weigh more than you should for your height (BMI over 30) but less than 350 pounds.You have knee osteoarthritis that causes severe symptoms and requires a total knee replacement surgery.You are having surgery to replace both of your knees at the same time.You have fibromyalgia.You have a long-term condition that causes you to experience ongoing pain.
- Group 1: Total Knee Replacement
- Group 2: Total Knee Arthroplasty with PSI
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there still availability for joining this medical experiment?
"According to information on clinicaltrials.gov, this trial has ceased recruitment since September 24th 2021 and is thus no longer actively seeking participants. Despite that, numerous other trials are still open for enrollment at the moment with a total of 1558 studies available."
Does the protocol for this research project include individuals aged 40 or older?
"This medical trial calls for patients aged between 20 and 70, with 231 trials specifically targeting those under 18 years old and 1169 dedicated to seniors above 65."
What criteria must an individual meet in order to join this inquiry?
"This research opportunity is open to 194 individuals aged 20-70 that are suffering from arthrosis. Other essential requirements include being 19-70 years old, having a BMI of between 30 and 50, and requiring total knee arthroplasty for symptom management."
Share this study with friends