Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Physical Therapy for Osteoarthritis
This trial will compare two methods of post-knee surgery rehabilitation to see if one is more effective than the other.
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Group 1: Home PT via web-based platform
- Group 2: Home PT via paper manual
- Group 3: outpatient PT
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are researchers currently accepting recruits for this experiment?
"Clinicaltrials.gov confirms that this medical trial is currently not open to recruitment, with its initial posting on March 1st 2016 and last amended date of September 19th 2016. Although inactive for participants, 613 other clinical trials are actively seeking candidates now."
Who else is applying?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
Share this study with friends