Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial will assess the effects of online weight loss programs on liver health in obese adults.
- Weight Loss
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Fatty Liver Disease
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are a woman who has been diagnosed with premenstrual syndrome or premenstrual dysphoric disorder.You are not planning to change your smoking habits during the study.You have a very strict or unusual diet, like the Atkins diet, high protein diet, or intermittent fasting. You also have an eating disorder.You cannot change your smoking habits during the study.You cannot plan to quit or start smoking during the study.
- Group 1: Noom Healthy Weight Program
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is enrollment for this experiment currently open?
"Clinicaltrials.gov data suggests that this trial, which was first posted on August 9th 2021 and most recently updated on October 5th 2022 is not presently recruiting new candidates. Nevertheless, there are still a considerable number of medical studies actively seeking participants - over 500 at the moment."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Share this study with friends