Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Emsella Chair for Male Sexual Dysfunction(Emsella_EJD Trial)
Emsella_EJD Trial Summary
This trial will compare Emsella Chair therapy to a Sham treatment to see if electromagnetic technology is effective in treating male sexual dysfunction. There are no other studies like this, so this could be helpful for many people.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Retrograde Ejaculation
Emsella_EJD Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Emsella_EJD Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Emsella_EJD Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have been sexually active in the past 12 weeks and plan to continue being sexually active in the next 12 weeks.You are able to read, understand, and provide written, dated, informed consent prior to screening, and be likely to comply with study protocol, including independently complete study questionnaires and communicate with study personnel about adverse events and other clinically important information.You have received Botox injections in your bladder or pelvic floor muscles within the past year.You have had sex in the last 12 weeks and plan to have sex in the next 12 weeks.You have been experiencing erectile or ejaculation problems for over three months, and you have tried making lifestyle changes or taking medication but it hasn't helped.You have had a penile prosthesis implanted in the past or currently have one.You have problems with sexual function caused by conditions like multiple sclerosis, spina bifida, Parkinson's disease, spinal cord injury, diabetic neuropathy, or neurogenic bladder.You have a condition called urethral diverticula that is currently causing problems or symptoms.You have a condition called urethral stricture disease that has been diagnosed before.You are currently being treated for a cancer that would affect your ability to participate in the study.You have trouble breathing, feel tired easily, experience chest pain, have a fast or irregular heartbeat, swollen legs or feet, feel dizzy or faint, or have blue nails or lips.You have a condition that makes your skin in the pelvic, thigh, or buttock area unable to sense touch or feel.You have been experiencing problems with ejaculation for more than 3 months, as reported by yourself.You have tried changing your behaviors and taking oral medications, but they haven't worked for you.You have used the BTL EMSELLA device before.
- Group 1: Emsella Chair Active Treatment
- Group 2: Emsella Chair Sham Treatment
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this research project still have capacity for participants?
"Affirmative. As per the data published on clinicaltrials.gov, this medical experiment is currently recruiting participants with its last edit being October 28th 2022. The trial aims to enrol 114 people from a single site."
Is there a cap on the amount of participants in this investigation?
"Yes, the details on clinicaltrials.gov verify that this research is actively recruiting participants. This medical investigation was initially published on November 1st 2022 and has been updated most recently on October 28th of the same year. The study needs to enrol 114 people from a single centre."
Share this study with friends