Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Serplulimab + Chemotherapy for Small Cell Lung Cancer
The trial is studying whether Serplulimab — a drug approved for small cell lung cancer treatment in China — is safer and more effective than the current standard of care for late-stage patients.
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Exclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible for the trial if you check “No” for criteria below:
Patients demonstrated better survival rates when receiving Serplulimab than chemotherapy alone.
Serplulimab + Chemo
Overall Survival %
Duration of survival, month
Serplulimab led to >5x improvement in two year overall survival.
2-Year Overall Survival %
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Travel, including flights, are covered
Your expenses for travel tickets for this trial will be reimbursed.
Other reimbursement is provided
Other forms of reimbursement are provided for this trial.
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You can move around normally even with your current symptoms.You must use birth control during the study.Your vital organs are working properly.You have not received treatment for advanced small cell lung cancer, or if you had limited-stage small cell lung cancer before, it has been at least 6 months since your last treatment.Answer yes if you do not have any other active malignancies and you have not had a history of malignancy within the last 5 years. You may also answer YES if you have been cured for basal cell carcinoma, squamous-cell skin cancer, superficial bladder cancer, prostate carcinoma in situ, cervical cancer in situ and breast cancer in situ.Answer yes if you do not have HIV, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis CAnswer yes if you do not have known or active brain metastasis and/or carcinomatous meningitisYou have recently been diagnosed with an advanced stage of small cell lung cancer.You have recently been diagnosed with advanced-stage small cell lung cancer.You have been diagnosed with HIV, Hepatitis B, or Hepatitis C.You are able to move around without much difficulty, even if you have some symptoms.You have been diagnosed with small cell lung cancer using specific methods.You have not received any treatment for extensive-stage small cell lung cancer before.You have already received treatment for your small cell lung cancer, such as radiation, chemotherapy, or immunotherapy.Have you had any other types of cancer in the last 5 years?Answer yes if you have not yet received treatment for extensive-stage small cell lung cancer OR if you were previously diagnosed with limited-stage small cell lung cancer, your last treatment was at least 6 months ago.
- Group 1: Serplulimab + chemotherapy
- Group 2: Atezolizumab + chemotherapy
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Pivotal Trial - The final step before approval, pivotal trials feature drugs that have already shown basic safety & efficacy.
- Verified Trial Data - This sponsor has confirmed the contact details & information for their site to make enrollment simpler.
- Screening: It may take up to 28 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: You will receive the treatment for 5 Months
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 60 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can new patients still join the trial?
"That is correct. The most recent information available on clinicaltrials.gov reveals that this trial began seeking patients on October 12th, 2020 and is still recruiting as of today. They are looking for a total of 200 individuals spread out across 6 different locations."
What are the dangers of HLX10 in combination with other cancer treatments?
"The safety of HLX10 in conjunction with chemotherapy was given a 3 by our team at Power. This is due to the fact that this is a Phase 3 trial, meaning that both efficacy and safety have been supported by rounds of data collection."
How many different facilities are coordinating this research?
"Presently, there are 6 sites where this study is recruiting patients. The locations of these centres are in Toledo, Tamarac and Orange City as well as other cities 6 additional places. It may be helpful to select the clinic nearest you to reduce travel requirements if you enroll."
How many individuals are being observed in this clinical trial?
"That is correct, the online information regarding this clinical trial confirms that it is still recruiting patients. This study was first posted on October 12th, 2020 and was updated as recently as October 18th, 2020. The research needs 200 people from 6 different locations."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
What questions have other patients asked about this trial?
How responsive is this trial?
Average response time
- < 2 Days
Typically responds via
Most responsive sites:
- Research Site - Florham Park: < 24 hours
- Research Site - Bethesda: < 24 hours
- Research Site - Covington: < 24 hours
Share this study with friends