Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial will test if a new way of delivering treatment to people with anxiety disorders is feasible, tolerable, and acceptable. It will also test if this new way is more efficient than the standard way of delivering treatment.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are currently receiving other medical treatment at the same time.You had more than five sessions of cognitive behavioral therapy within the last five years.Your current medication regimen must be steady and unchanged during the study.Your mental health condition requires a different type of treatment.You have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder, trauma- or stressor-related disorder, or obsessive-compulsive disorder.You have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder, trauma- or stressor-related disorder, or obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Group 1: Capitalization Group, Full Intervention
- Group 2: Compensation Group, Full Intervention
- Group 3: Standard Group, Brief Intervention
- Group 4: Capitalization Group, Brief Intervention
- Group 5: Compensation Group, Brief Intervention
- Group 6: Standard Group, Full Intervention
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there still openings for volunteers in this trial?
"Correct. According to information located on clinicaltrials.gov, this medical trial is presently recruiting patients and was first advertised in June of 2021. As it stands, 66 participants are required from a single site with the latest update occurring September 26th 2022."
What is the current population of subjects participating in this research?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov hosts information that confirms this medical trial is recruiting participants; it was first announced on June 22nd 2021 and subsequently updated on September 26th 2022. 66 patients need to be enrolled from 1 particular location for the study to continue."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
What site did they apply to?
Share this study with friends