Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
SVT Trial Summary
This trial is testing a new method of training called Social Value Training (SVT) to see if it can help reduce symptoms of ASD in toddlers.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
SVT Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
SVT Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
SVT Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have an older brother or sister who has autism spectrum disorder (ASD).You are pregnant with only one baby.
- Group 1: Social Value Learning
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any vacant slots where volunteers can participate in this clinical trial?
"According to the latest information contained on clinicaltrials.gov, this trial is actively searching for eligible participants; it was initially posted in December 2019 and updated most recently in July 2022."
Is my profile appropriate to be considered for this clinical study?
"This trial is enrolling 48 infants with autism spectrum disorder between 15 and 21 months of age. To qualify, applicants must have been born within a gestational period of 37-42 weeks; have an older full biological sibling diagnosed with ASD; meet the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-2 (ADOS-2) criteria at 18 months of age, as denoted by a calibrated severity score above 3."
Is the age criterion for this research limited to those above 85 years old?
"The eligibility requirements for this trial restrict enrollment to infants aged 15-21 months. There are 228 trials currently recruiting minors and 42 that seek the participation of elderly individuals."
What is the upper limit of participants in this research endeavor?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov conveys that this clinical trial, which commenced on December 13th 2019, is currently enrolling participants. There is a need for 48 individuals to go through the study at one particular site."
Share this study with friends