Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Contoura with Phorcides and WaveLight Wavefront Optimized for Near-sightedness and Astigmatism
This trial compares two different types of LASIK surgery to see which one results in better vision and patient satisfaction.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have had eye surgery in the past.You have a condition called strabismus or amblyopia.You are in good health overall, including your eyes.You cannot have LASIK surgery if you have severe dry eye, problems with your cornea, uncontrolled glaucoma, certain medical conditions like diabetes, or a history of herpes.You have a disease that affects your immune system.You are pregnant or currently breastfeeding.The study only includes participants with normal vision (no need for glasses) in both eyes.
- Group 1: Study: Phorcides
- Group 2: Control: Wavefront Optimized
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Might I qualify for inclusion in this research project?
"Aspiring participants of this clinical study must have myopia and be aged between 21 and 38. The trial is anticipating to enrol 120 patients."
Are new participants being recruited for this experiment at the moment?
"According to information hosted on clinicaltrials.gov, this experiment is not seeking participants at the moment. The study was first listed on August 15th 2022 and had its last update a few weeks ago on the 1st of August 2022. Despite that, there are still 129 other studies currently recruiting individuals for their trials."
Does the protocol for this trial encompass individuals older than seventy years?
"This research is enrolling individuals in the age group of 21 and 38 years old."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
Share this study with friends