Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Cetrorelix Acetate + Testosterone gel for Healthy Subjects
This trial will look at the effects of testosterone on the autonomic nervous system (which controls involuntary body functions like heart rate) and blood vessels in men.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You do not have any long-term health conditions.You have a medical condition where your body does not produce enough sex hormones.You have Parkinson's disease.You have heart or blood vessel problems.You are able to perform moderate physical activities.You have diabetes.You have high blood pressure.You currently smoke cigarettes.You currently use opioids or cannabis.You do not have any long-term health problems.You should be able to move around and do daily activities without much difficulty.You have an addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Group 1: GnRH antagonist alone
- Group 2: GnRH antagonist + Testosterone add-back
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the highest number of people that are participating in this clinical trial?
"Unfortunately, this trial is presently not recruiting patients. It was posted on June 1st 2021 and the last update occurred on March 25th of the same year. Nevertheless, there are 839 active studies that need healthy subjects and 38 trials actively seeking patients taking Cetrorelix Acetate."
Is the enrollment of people aged 45 or above being considered for this research project?
"The target demographic for this clinical trial is adults between the age of 18 and 35."
What criteria must individuals meet to be eligible for this research?
"To qualify for this medical trial, individuals must be between 18 and 35 years old with a healthy status. This study is looking to enroll up to 20 patients."
What effects can Cetrorelix Acetate bring about in patients?
"Cetrorelix Acetate is a useful treatment for torsion of testis, vanishing testis syndrome and premature birth."
Are there any spots left in this investigation for volunteers?
"The study's clinicaltrials.gov page suggests that it is not recruiting patients any longer. This trial was first posted on June 1st 2021 and the latest update occured March 25th, 2021. Nonetheless, there are still 877 other trials actively enrolling applicants right now."
Has Cetrorelix Acetate been tested in any other clinical investigations?
"Currently, 38 research studies related to the efficacy of Cetrorelix Acetate are in progress. 8 of these have advanced to Phase 3 clinical trials and can be found at 130 trial sites across Houston Texas."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
Share this study with friends