Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
SSRS vs FSRS for Brain Metastasis(HYPOGRYPHE Trial)
HYPOGRYPHE Trial Summary
This trial evaluates if a lower radiation dose over multiple days reduces side effects vs. one day of full radiation dose for cancer patients on immunotherapy.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Metastases
- Kidney Cancer
HYPOGRYPHE Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
HYPOGRYPHE Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
HYPOGRYPHE Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You must have a Karnofsky Performance Status (KPS) score of 70 or higher.You have taken bevacizumab as part of your treatment within the last 30 days before starting the study.You have a brain tumor that is at least 2 cm in size or has a volume of at least 4 cc, and you have not received radiation therapy for it before.You can participate in the study even if you have non-brain related disease, and it does not need to be controlled before joining the study.You can participate if you have brain metastases that have been treated with systemic therapy alone.You have received radiation therapy to your brain in the past.You have a maximum of 15 brain metastases that can be treated with a specific type of radiation therapy at a certified facility.You had radiation therapy for brain tumors in the past, but some types of non-cancerous brain tumors may be allowed if they are far away from the area being treated in this study. The study leader or another approved person must review these cases before you can join the study.You have been diagnosed with leptomeningeal carcinomatosis through a spinal tap or MRI scan. If there are no signs of this condition, a spinal tap is not needed for eligibility confirmation.You have a brain tumor close to the nerves that connect your eyes to your brain.You can't have a brain MRI or the special dye used during the MRI.The size of the lesion will be measured using MRI scans, and in some cases, special software will be used to calculate the total tumor volume.The total size of all visible tumors must be less than 30 cubic centimeters. Tumor size will be measured using MRI scans or by outlining the tumors on treatment planning software. If there is a cavity, only the remaining tumor inside or near the cavity will be counted.You can undergo an MRI brain scan with a special contrast dye called gadolinium.You have been diagnosed with melanoma, renal cell carcinoma, non-small cell lung cancer, or breast cancer through a tissue sample test.You have taken, are taking, or are planning to take a specific type of immune therapy within 30 days before the start of the study. If you have taken a different kind of immune therapy, you may still be eligible.Women who can become pregnant must have a recent negative pregnancy test before joining the study.
- Group 1: FSRS = fractionated stereotactic radiosurgery
- Group 2: SSRS = single fraction stereotactic radiosurgery
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
To what extent are individuals being admitted for this experiment?
"Affirmative. The clinicaltrials.gov page indicates that this investigation is currently recruiting patients. It was initially posted on 11th July 2023, and the most recent update occurred on 17th July 2023. 244 participants are being sought at 1 medical centre for trial participation."
Are there any possibilities to enroll in this research endeavor currently?
"Affirmative. The information on clinicaltrials.gov confirms that this research is currently seeking participants, having been first posted to the website on July 11th 2023 and last updated July 17th of the same year. 244 individuals are sought across 1 medical centre for inclusion in the trial."
Share this study with friends