Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Palbociclib + PD-0325901 for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer & Solid Tumors
This trial is testing a new combination drug therapy for cancers with KRAS mutations, which are common in lung cancer.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with KRAS Mutation
- Solid Tumors
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Participants must have a disease that can be measured by doctors.You have a type of cancer that has spread to other parts of the body and cannot be surgically removed. The cancer has a specific genetic mutation called RAS, and there are no standard treatments available to cure or control the cancer.
- Group 1: Palbociclib and PD-0325901
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many subjects are participating in this research?
"This trial has concluded its recruitment process, having first been posted on January 1st 2014 and last updated on the 18th of January 2022. Currently, there are 2,334 studies actively recruiting patients with tumors or solid masses in addition to 136 trials for Palbociclib enrolling participants."
What therapeutic purposes is Palbociclib primarily employed for?
"Palbociclib is commonly employed to treat breast cancer, but has been found to be beneficial in treating additional malignant neoplasms, postmenopause issues and advance directives."
Are there any openings for participants in this investigation?
"This research endeavour is no longer in pursuit of participants. Initially posted on January 1st 2014, the study was last updated on January 18th 2022. If seeking other medical trials, 2334 are presently recruiting patients with solid tumors while 136 studies need more volunteers for Palbociclib related investigations."
Is Palbociclib a relatively new experimental treatment, or have there been prior investigations into its efficacy?
"At present, there are 136 experiments probing into Palbociclib with 16 trials in their final phase. Although many of these studies originate from Burgas, New Jersey, a total of 6639 sites across the world have initiated clinical trials for this drug."
Share this study with friends