Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
STMC-103H for Allergy(adored Trial)
adored Trial Summary
This trial is testing a new drug to see if it's safe and effective in treating allergic disease in infants and young children.
- Atopic Dermatitis
adored Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
adored Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
adored Trial Design
Find a Location
Participation is compensated
You will be compensated for participating in this trial.
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Your immune system is weakened or compromised, according to the doctor's assessment.Your mother, father or siblings have a history of asthma, atopic dermatitis, food allergy, or allergic rhinitis, as determined by a questionnaire.You are willing and able to give informed consent for participation in the study.If your biological mother, biological father, or full siblings have a history of asthma, eczema, food allergies, or hay fever, as indicated by the screening questionnaire, you may be excluded from participating.
- Group 1: STMC-102H Part A2
- Group 2: Placebo Part A1
- Group 3: STMC-103H Part A1
- Group 4: Placebo Part B
- Group 5: STMC-103H Part B
- Group 6: Placebo Part A2
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the specific requirements for participants in this test?
"This clinical trial is seeking 264 participants with dermatitis between the ages of 0 Days and 7 Days. In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria: Biological mother and/or biological father and/or full sibling(s), have a history of asthma, atopic dermatitis, food allergy of asthma, atopic dermatitis, food allergy, or allergic rhinitis as determined by the screening questionnaire, All Parts (A1, A2, B), Subject's parent(s)/legal representative(s) providing consent must be 18 years or older, Subject's parent(s)/legal representative(s) (if appropriate according to local laws) is/"
Does the age requirement for this experiment end at 64 years old?
"This particular study is designed for infants aged 0 to 7 days old. Out of the 512 total trials, this age group has 184 studies dedicated to them while there are 328 for people over the age 65."
Are there any current vacancies for patients in this clinical trial?
"Yes, that is correct. The clinical trial in question is still recruiting patients, having originally been posted on September 1st, 2021. It was last edited on September 2nd of this year. They are currently looking for 264 individuals across 20 different locations."
At how many places is this trial done?
"In total, 23 clinical trial sites are running this experiment. The largest concentration of hospitals is in San Francisco, California with Arkansas Children's Research Institute in Little Rock and University of Arizona Health Sciences in Tucson also participating."
What goals does this experiment aim to achieve?
"The sponsor of this clinical trial, Siolta Therapeutics, Inc., is measuring the primary outcome over a 336 day period. The primary outcome is safety and tolerability in children and infants who are at risk for developing allergic disease. This will be done by assessing adverse events (AE), serious adverse events (SAE), and AEs of special interest. Additionally, the trial will evaluate secondary outcomes including time to first wheezing episode, physician-diagnosed atopic dermatitis, and proportion of subjects who develop any atopic disease."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
What site did they apply to?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
Share this study with friends