Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Wavefront Guided Scleral Lenses for Keratoconus(WFG Sclerals Trial)
WFG Sclerals Trial Summary
This trial is testing a new type of contact lens that may help improve vision for people with certain eye conditions.
- Pellucid Marginal Corneal Degeneration
- Corneal Wavefront Aberration
- Corneal Ectasia
WFG Sclerals Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
WFG Sclerals Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
WFG Sclerals Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have an eye condition called keratoconus or irregular astigmatism.
- Group 1: WFG Scleral Lenses
- Group 2: Traditional Scleral Lenses
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many individuals are signing up to participate in this clinical experiment?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov indicates that this clinical study, which was initially made available on January 15th 2021, is still looking for participants. Presently, 100 individuals are required at a single medical centre."
Are there any existing opportunities for individuals to participate in this experiment?
"Yes, according to the published details on clinicaltrials.gov this trial is seeking participants; it was first made available on January 15th 2021 and updated most recently in April 14th 2021. The project aims to recruit a total of 100 patients from one site."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
How responsive is this trial?
Typically responds via
Most responsive sites:
- Cornea and Laser Eye Institue - Hersh Vision Group: < 48 hours
Average response time
- < 2 Days
Share this study with friends