Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
CyPep-1 + Pembrolizumab for Advanced or Metastatic Cancers(Catalyst Trial)
Catalyst Trial Summary
This trial will test a new cancer treatment combining two drugs. It will assess how well the treatment works, if it is safe, and how it affects the body.
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Breast Cancer
Catalyst Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Catalyst Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Catalyst Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have advanced or metastatic head and neck cancer that cannot be treated with standard therapies.You don't have melanoma in your eye.
- Group 1: Arm B: advanced or metastatic melanoma
- Group 2: Arm C: advanced or metastatic TNBC
- Group 3: Arm A: advanced or metastatic HNSCC
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are people with specific medical conditions currently being accepted into this clinical trial?
"This trial is not recruiting at the moment, as indicated by clinicaltrials.gov. This information is current as of May 16th, 2022-- the most recent date that the study was edited. Although this research project isn't looking for volunteers presently, there are 5579 other trials that are still open to recruitment."
Share this study with friends