Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Zavegepant for Migraine Prevention
This trial will compare the effects of a new migraine drug to a placebo in preventing migraines.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Find a Location
Other reimbursement is provided
Other forms of reimbursement are provided for this trial.
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have a history of migraines before age 50.At least 15 headache days per month, at least 8 migraine days per month, and at least 1 headache-free day per month within the last 3 months prior to the Screening Visit.You have 15 or more days with headaches during the period before the study begins.You should not have taken ergotamine in the last year.You have been diagnosed with migraines for over a year.You have not used any devices or injections to treat migraines in the past 2 months.
- Group 1: Placebo 100mg
- Group 2: Placebo 200mg
- Group 3: BHV-3500 200mg
- Group 4: BHV-3500 100mg
- Screening: It may take up to 28 Days to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: You will receive the treatment for 52 Weeks
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 8 Weeks after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any open slots left for this experiment?
"The clinicaltrials.gov website reveals that this trial is still recruiting patients. The listing for this trial was first created on March 26th, 2021 and was updated as recently as October 4th, 2022."
What are the previous findings of BHV-3500 200mg?
"In 2021, BHV-3500 200mg was first studied at Hometown Urgent Care and Research. There have been 18242 completed studies since then. Presently, there are two ongoing trials; a majority of these studies are taking place in Orlando, Florida."
How many patients are part of this study?
"As this clinical trial necessitates 2900 participants that meet the requirements, Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. will be carrying out the study at various locations. These include Clinical Neuroscience Solutions, Inc. dba CNS Healthcare in Orlando, Florida and Clincical Investigation Specialists, Inc. in Gurnee, Illinois, Florida and Clincical Investigation Specialists, Inc. in Gurnee, Illinois."
Have there been other trials like this one before?
"There have been 2900 patients enrolled in the single trial for BHV-3500 200mg, which completed its Phase 2 & 3 stages in 2021. The study was sponsored by Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. and trials have been conducted across 97 cities in 2 countries. Since the initial trial in 2021, 18242 more have been completed."
On how many different continents is this study being conducted?
"To participate in this study, please choose the location nearest you from the 98 different trial sites. Some locations include Orlando, Gurnee and Pittsburgh."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
What questions have other patients asked about this trial?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
How responsive is this trial?
Typically responds via
Most responsive sites:
- PMG Research of Raleigh, LLC: < 24 hours
- Clinical Research Center of Florida: < 24 hours
- Accellacare of Bristol: < 24 hours
Average response time
- < 2 Days
Share this study with friends