Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is testing a new drug to see if it is safe and how it is tolerated by humans. They will also study how the drug is absorbed and how it works in the body.
- Parkinson's Disease
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Participation is compensated
You will be compensated for participating in this trial.
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have smoked or used nicotine products in the past 3 months or tested positive for nicotine during screening.You have tested positive for HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C in a blood screening.You can't drink any alcohol 48 hours before the treatment.You haven't taken any prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or Chinese herbal medicine in the two weeks prior to the study.Your blood test shows that you do not have HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C.You have not donated plasma, blood (a large amount), or bone marrow or stem cells within a certain number of days before starting the study drug.You have not smoked or used any nicotine products for at least 3 months before the study, or have a positive urine test for nicotine during screening.You have taken strong medications that affect liver enzymes within 4 weeks before the study.You have a history of drinking a lot of alcohol or tested positive for alcohol recently.You have a history of using drugs or tested positive for drugs in the urine within the past 2 years.
- Group 1: 60 mg HNC364
- Group 2: 80 mg HNC364
- Group 3: 20 mg HNC364
- Group 4: 40 mg HNC364
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the age limit for this clinical trial greater than 45 years?
"The requirements for this research necessitate that potential participants are between 18 and 45 years old. There is a total of 27 trials available to those younger than 18 while 482 studies can be found by people over the age of 65."
Do I qualify to be a participant in this research?
"This study is recruiting 18 individuals from ages 18 to 45 with a verified diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease. Additionally, participants should not have any concurrent alcoholism (defined as consuming 14 units per week), prior drug abuse/intake in the past two years, nicotine use within 3 months before enrollment or screening positive for HIV, Hepatitis B & C; nor be using strong liver enzyme inhibitors and inducers such as ciprofloxacin, clopidogrel itraconazole etc., other medications including OTC drugs and vitamin supplements 2 weeks prior to enrollment; special diet items like pitaya mango grapefruit high ty"
Is there a possibility to join the clinical trial at this juncture?
"Indeed, the records on clinicaltrials.gov demonstrate that this investigation is currently accepting enrollees. It was published online on August 22nd 2022 and subsequently revised on August 29th 2022. The trial seeks 18 participants at a single medical site."
How many test subjects are enrolled in this clinical experiment?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov confirms that this clinical trial, which was originally posted on August 22nd 2022, is actively searching for participants. The study requires 18 patients to be recruited from 1 medical centre."
Is HNC364 known to have any adverse effects on humans?
"The paucity of clinical data surrounding HNC364's effects on safety led to it receiving a score of 1."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
Share this study with friends