Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is exploring the safety and efficacy of BI 905711 in order to determine a recommended dose for further study.
- Gastrointestinal Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Group 1: Phase Ia: BI 905711 - dose escalation
- Group 2: Phase Ib: BI 905711 - dose level 2
- Group 3: Phase Ib: BI 905711 - dose level 1
- Group 4: Phase Ib: BI 905711 - dose level 3
- Group 5: Phase Ib: BI 905711 - dose level 4
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any opportunities to join the study at this time?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov verifies that the trial is currently recruiting, having initially been posted on March 11th 2020 and last modified November 28th 2022. The research requires 140 volunteers at a total of 4 sites."
To what extent is this medical study involving participants?
"This experiment necessitates the recruitment of 140 suitable patients, and is overseen by Boehringer Ingelheim. Clinical trials will take place in Yale Cancer Center, New Haven Connecticute Cancer Center, New Haven Connecticut and START South Texas Accelerated Research Therapeutics LLC based out of San Antonio, Texas."
Are there any potential risks associated with BI 905711 for patients?
"Due to its Phase 1 status, BI 905711's safety assessment is rated at a 1 as there is only minimal data available that confirms its efficacy and security."
What is the current count of medical sites participating in this trial?
"Patients may participate in the clinical trial at Yale Cancer Center in New Haven, START South Texas Accelerated Research Therapeutics LLC in San Antonio, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, and 4 other medical sites."
Share this study with friends