Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial will study cirmtuzumab in combination with paclitaxel to see if the combination is safe and has fewer side effects than paclitaxel alone. The study will also look at how well the combination works in treating patients with HER2 negative, metastatic breast cancer.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have had allergic reactions to drugs similar to paclitaxel in the past.If you have cancer that has spread to your brain, you can still participate in the study as long as the tumors in your brain are not causing any symptoms, have been treated with radiation therapy, and have been stable for at least 6 weeks without needing steroids.If you have nerve damage, it should be mild (Grade 1) or less.You cannot receive any other antibody therapy at the same time, except for denosumab for treating bone metastasis.You have cancer that has spread to your brain and it is causing symptoms.You have severe heart problems that are not well controlled or stable.
- Group 1: Cirmtuzumab + Paclitaxel
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
To what extent can Cirmtuzumab + Paclitaxel be a risk factor for health?
"The safety rating of Cirmtuzumab + Paclitaxel is 1 on the scale from 1 to 3, as this phase 1 trial only has scant data concerning efficacy and security."
What maladies is Cirmtuzumab + Paclitaxel typically prescribed for?
"Cirmtuzumab in combination with Paclitaxel is a viable therapeutic option for those dealing neoplasm metastasis, kaposi sarcoma and advance directives."
Are there any previous reports of Cirmtuzumab and Paclitaxel being tested in tandem?
"Currently, 833 studies are being conducted that investigate the combination of Cirmtuzumab and Paclitaxel. Of those active trials, 227 have reached Phase 3 status. Most of these study sites are located in Adelaide, South Australia; however, 45685 venues around the world are conducting research on this treatment regimen."
Are there vacancies available to participants in this clinical trial?
"At this time, the trial is not accepting new patients. It was initially posted on August 15th 2018 and last modified May 16th 2022. Right now there are 2287 trials enrolling people with breast cancer, plus 833 studies recruiting for Cirmtuzumab + Paclitaxel therapy that prospective participants can consider."
What is the current sample size for this research project?
"This trial is no longer recruiting volunteers, as the last update was on May 16th 2022. For those who are interested in alternate studies, 2287 clinical trials for breast cancer and 833 involving Cirmtuzumab + Paclitaxel are actively seeking participants."
Share this study with friends