Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Pembrolizumab for Breast Cancer
This trial is testing the side effects and best dose of a drug when given with another drug to treat stage IV triple negative breast cancer.
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Bone Metastasis
- Breast Cancer
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You can participate in the study if you have taken atezolizumab before, but only if any side effects from it have completely gone away.You have tissue samples that can be used for research purposes and you agree to provide them.You have an advanced type of breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body and has not responded to at least one round of chemotherapy, or you have chosen not to receive chemotherapy. The cancer can also be in your bones.
- Group 1: Treatment (pembrolizumab, ruxolitinib phosphate)
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Has the FDA sanctioned Ruxolitinib Phosphate for public consumption?
"With limited clinical evidence of efficacy and safety, our team at Power assigned Ruxolitinib Phosphate a score of 1 on the risk assessment scale."
How many participants has this medical trial recruited thus far?
"Affirmative. According to the info available on clinicaltrials.gov, this trial is actively enrolling participants with its first posting being on December 6th 2017 and most recent update occurring on October 21st 2022. 18 patients from a single site are expected to join the study."
What precedent has been set for Ruxolitinib Phosphate in clinical research?
"A comprehensive search of clinical trials.gov reveals 1058 registered studies researching Ruxolitinib Phosphate, with 134 in their late stages of development. The majority are based around Houston, Texas; however there are 38968 locations across the globe currently running these tests."
Is this research study still welcoming new participants?
"According to the information made available on clinicaltrials.gov, this study is actively searching for participants. It was initially published in December of 2017 and underwent its most recent revision in October of 2022."
What medical conditions is Ruxolitinib Phosphate prescribed to alleviate?
"Patients with unresectable melanoma, high microsatellite instability and a heightened risk of recurrence may benefit from Ruxolitinib Phosphate treatment."
Share this study with friends