Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
VIREM Trial Summary
This trial will study the effects of a patient's inspiratory effort on their lungs and diaphragm.
- Respiratory Function Tests
- Respiratory Muscles
- Artificial Respiration
VIREM Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
VIREM Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
VIREM Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Group 1: Overall group
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any openings left to participate in this clinical research?
"Affirmative. According to clinicaltrials.gov, this medical trial which was initially advertised on September 21st 2022 is currently recruiting participants. Approximately 150 patients need to be enrolled from a single site."
What is the participant quota for this research experiment?
"Affirmative. The information hosted on clinicaltrials.gov suggests that this research project, which was first posted on September 21st 2022, is in the process of participant recruitment. 150 people are required to join from a single site."
Share this study with friends