Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
TeaMOUT Trial Summary
This trial will evaluate the effectiveness of a smoking cessation outreach intervention on increasing use of smoking cessation resources in Veterans.
- Tobacco Use
- Solitary Pulmonary Nodule
- Pulmonary Nodules
TeaMOUT Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
TeaMOUT Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
TeaMOUT Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are currently smoking cigarettes.
- Group 1: TeaM OUT Intervention
- Group 2: Enhanced Usual Care
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any open slots in this experiment for participants?
"Clinicaltrials.gov displays that this medical research is not currently seeking participants, despite having been posted on August 12th 2022 and last edited a week later. Nevertheless, at present there are 76 other trials searching for prospective candidates."
Share this study with friends