This trial is testing a new treatment for back pain caused by degenerative disc disease.
1 Primary · 5 Secondary · Reporting Duration: 3, 6, 12 and 24 months
Awards & Highlights
1 Treatment Group
1 of 1
35 Total Participants · 1 Treatment Group
Primary Treatment: HYDRAFIL · No Placebo Group · N/A
Who is running the clinical trial?
Age 22 - 80 · All Participants · 3 Total Inclusion CriteriaMark “Yes” if the following statements are true for you:
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
How old are they?
|18 - 65||68.4%|
What site did they apply to?
|Beam Interventional & Diagnostic Imaging||100.0%|
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
|Did not meet criteria||16.3%|
Why did patients apply to this trial?
- "COMPLETE DESPERATION & HOPELESSNESS…"
- "I’m am DESPERATE and I’ve tried everything…."
- "Dealing with back pain and not wanting surgery."
- "Low back pain for 2 plus years, very painful and affecting quality of life."
- "I have had a lumbar fusion (l5/s1) but continue to have diffuse lumbar pain due to DDD."
How many prior treatments have patients received?
What questions have other patients asked about this trial?
- "When will the trial begin?"
- "When is the trial taking place?"
- "How many screening visits are required?"
- "Will trials eventually be held in the New York City area?"
- "How long to visits take and how often would I need to come back for checkups?"
How responsive is this trial?
Typically responds via
Most responsive sites:
- Beam Interventional & Diagnostic Imaging: < 48 hours
Average response time
- < 2 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this clinical trial accept participants aged 80 or above?
"This medical trial has a strict age requirement, with the minimum being 22 and the maximum being 80." - Anonymous Online Contributor
What criteria must individuals meet to participate in this research?
"This clinical trial has a limited pool of participants, with the desired age range being between 22 and 80. To be eligible to participate in this study, individuals must have intervertebral disc degeneration. The research is seeking 50 volunteers overall." - Anonymous Online Contributor
Are there still open opportunities for individuals to join this research project?
"Clinicaltrials.gov indicates that this medical trial, initially published on April 1st 2022 and recently updated on October 25th 2022, is not currently accepting patients. With the exception of this study, however, there are 62 other ongoing studies recruiting participants right now." - Anonymous Online Contributor