Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is comparing the routine use of antibiotics with real-time, precision medicine computerized physician order entry (CPOE) smart prompts in order to reduce the probability that a non-critically ill adult admitted with abdominal infection is infected with a resistant pathogen.
- Abdominal Infection
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- The clinical trial is not being conducted at a location that is accessible to you.The clinical trial is only open to adults admitted to HCA Healthcare hospitals with an abdominal infection.The clinic or hospital uses MEDITECH as their electronic health record system.
- Group 1: Arm 1: Routine Care
- Group 2: Arm 2: INSPIRE Stewardship Bundle
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are new participants still being sought for this investigation?
"The clinical trial is currently in search of participants. According to the information posted on clinicaltrials.gov, this study was initially announced on August 2nd 2022 and last updated a month later."
What is the anticipated participant count for this investigation?
"Indeed, clinicaltrials.gov's data shows that this study is still open for recruitment as of August 29th 2022; the trial was initially published on August 2nd of the same year. 102 individuals are being sought after at 100 medical centres across the country."
Are there numerous locations administering this experiment in North America?
"There are 100 medical sites that are participating in this research. A few of these include Sky Ridge Medical Center situated in Lone Tree, Wesley Medical Centre located in Wichita and The Medical Center of Aurora found within the city of Aurora."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Share this study with friends