Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
High-Flow Nasal Cannula for Cardiac Surgery
This trial will compare the reintubation rates and outcomes of patients treated with high-flow nasal cannula oxygen therapy versus those treated with standard care.
- Cardiac Surgery
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Group 1: Provider Choice Standard Care
- Group 2: High Flow Nasal Canula Oxygen Therapy
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the capacity of enrollees for this research endeavor?
"Yes, the information on clinicaltrials.gov attests to this research being actively looking for participants. It was published on November 1st 2021 and most recently updated on November 2nd 2022; 3192 subjects are needed at a single medical facility."
Are applications for this research program currently being accepted?
"Affirmative. Evidenced by clinicaltrials.gov, this medical trial is presently looking for participants. It was first advertised on November 1st 2021 and has been recently updated on November 2nd 2022; the aim being to recruit 3192 individuals from a single clinic."
Share this study with friends