Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is testing a new drug combo to see if it's safe for people with advanced sarcomas.
- Pleomorphic Sarcoma
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Side effects dataFrom 2020 Phase 2 trial • 19 Patients • NCT03006848
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have been diagnosed with advanced high-grade sarcoma that has spread to other parts of the body or is locally advanced.You have a condition that makes it difficult for your body to absorb medication when taken by mouth.
- Group 1: Advanced High-grade Sarcoma
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the total enrollment capacity for this medical research?
"At present, this trial is not looking for participants. The original posting was on January 22nd 2020 with the last update made in October 26th 2022. If you are curious about other studies focussing on sarcoma and DCC-3014 specifically, there are currently 478 and 111 trials recruiting patients respectively."
Are new participants being accepted to this research project?
"Unfortunately, this medical trial is not presently enlisting participants. Initially posted on January 22nd 2020 and adjusted as of October 26th 2022 - if you seek other clinical trials, there are 478 studies actively recruiting sarcoma patients and 111 for DCC-3014 looking for volunteers."
Has DCC-3014 been evaluated in past studies?
"Currently, 111 trials for DCC-3014 are currently in progress, with 10 of them being Phase 3. These studies have been established across 3678 centres; the majority being located in Barcelona and South Dakota."
Has the FDA officially sanctioned DCC-3014?
"The team at Power gave DCC-3014 a score of 1 due to its Phase 1 status, indicating there is minimal evidence supporting safety and efficacy."
Has a similar research effort ever been undertaken before?
"EMD Serono Research & Development Institute, Inc. kickstarted the exploration of DCC-3014 back in 2014 by running a 204 patient trial and subsequently gained approval for Phase 2 clinical trials. As it stands today, there are 111 live studies being conducted worldwide across 1024 cities spread over 52 countries."
Share this study with friends