Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Chronic Care for Smoking Cessation
This trial will compare a new healthcare approach, Comprehensive Chronic Care, with the Standard of Care, to see if it is more effective in helping smokers quit, reaches more people, and is more cost effective.
- Smoking Cessation
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have smoked cigarettes every day in the last 30 days, with or without using other tobacco or nicotine products.
- Group 1: Standard Care
- Group 2: Comprehensive Chronic Care
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you provide an update on the enrollment status of this clinical trial?
"Clinicaltrials.gov indicates that this medical trial which was initially posted on August 8th, 2022 is now closed for recruitment. Nevertheless, there are still 144 other trials open to new participants at the current time."
Share this study with friends