Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Hip Precautions for Hip Arthritis
This trial will help determine if hip precautions after surgery help prevent hip dislocation and improve patient satisfaction.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have been diagnosed with a type of arthritis that is not caused by inflammation.You are allergic or can't tolerate the study materials.
- Group 1: No Hip Precautions
- Group 2: Hip Precautions
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the upper limit of participants involved in this trial?
"Affirmative, the information on clinicaltrials.gov attests that this medical investigation is actively recruiting volunteers. This study was initially uploaded to the website on January 1st 2016 and has been recently amended on October 25th 2022. Currently 1000 participants need to be enrolled from a single trial site."
Does this research project still have vacancies for participants?
"According to the particulars on clinicaltrials.gov, this scientific study is in a recruitment phase and requires new participants. The trial was initially publicized on January 1st 2016 with its most recent update occurring on October 25th 2022."
Share this study with friends