Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
TonoVera Tonometer for Glaucoma
This trial is testing how accurate the Reichert's Tono-Vera tonometer is compared to other commonly used tonometers.
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are able to provide signed and dated informed consent formYou have a condition where the white part of your eye is abnormally thin.You cannot have an accurate eye pressure reading due to eye conditions like blepharospasm, nystagmus, or extensive corneal problems. Contact lens wearers who can't remove their lenses will also be excluded.
- Group 1: IOP Measurement
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are investigators presently looking for participants for this research?
"Yes, this study is still recruiting patients as of 8/29/2022, according to the latest information available on clinicaltrials.gov. The trial was first posted on 8/1/2022."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
Share this study with friends