Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial will study how well pembrolizumab works in treating metastatic or recurrent inflammatory breast cancer or triple-negative breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer
- Peau d'Orange
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Side effects dataFrom 2021 Phase 3 trial • 453 Patients • NCT03066778
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have a type of cancer that is not breast cancer, but certain types of skin cancer or early-stage cervical cancer that has been treated successfully.You are currently receiving other treatments for your cancer that have spread to other parts of your body.You have a history of lung inflammation that needed treatment with steroids, or you currently have lung inflammation.You are currently involved in a research study for a new cancer treatment.You have cancer that has spread to your brain or the lining around your brain, and it is actively growing. However, if you had brain metastases in the past but they are not currently growing, and you haven't used steroids for at least a week, you may still be able to participate in the trial.
- Group 1: Treatment (pembrolizumab)
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the current sample size of this clinical trial?
"Affirmative. Information on clinicaltrials.gov attests to the fact that this medical trial, initially posted on June 11th 2015, is currently enrolling participants. A total of 35 individuals are required at a single location."
Has the Federal Drug Administration given its approval to Pembrolizumab?
"Our team at Power gave Pembrolizumab a score of 2 on safety, since we only have preliminary information ensuring its security and not any data that can prove its efficacy."
Are there any openings available to join this clinical investigation?
"According to clinicaltrials.gov, this medical experiment is in the process of recruiting members for participation. It was initially posted on June 11th 2015 and has been updated as recently as September 7th 2022."
Has Pembrolizumab been tested in a research setting before?
"Currently, Pembrolizumab is the focus of 961 clinical trials worldwide. Of those studies, 122 are in their final phase and 35731 locations host these investigations. In particular, Houston Texas houses a significant portion of this research."
Share this study with friends