Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
Imlunestrant + Endocrine Therapy + Abemaciclib for Advanced Breast Cancer(EMBER-3 Trial)
EMBER-3 Trial Summary
This trial is testing a new drug to see if it's more effective than standard hormone therapy for treating breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer
EMBER-3 Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
EMBER-3 Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
EMBER-3 Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have had an allergic reaction to any part of the study treatment.You have a diagnosis of ER+, HER2- locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer.You have a performance status of 0 or 1 on the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group scale.You are suitable for treatment with hormone therapy.You can swallow pills.You are eligible for treatment with hormone therapy.
- Group 1: Imlunestrant
- Group 2: Investigator's Choice of Endocrine Therapy
- Group 3: Imlunestrant plus Abemaciclib
- Pivotal Trial - The final step before approval, pivotal trials feature drugs that have already shown basic safety & efficacy.
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many subjects are enrolled in this experiment?
"Indeed, the online clinical trials registry shows that this research is actively seeking participants. The listing was first made on October 4th, 2021 and has since been edited on October 19th, 2022. Currently, 55 different medical centres are looking to enroll a total of 800 patients."
Are patients currently able to join this clinical trial?
"Yes, you are correct. The clinical trial is looking for 800 participants and is currently recruiting at 55 different locations."
Has LY3484356 received the go-ahead from the FDA?
"There is available data that suggests LY3484356 is efficacious and safe, so it received a score of 3."
What indications does LY3484356 typically treat?
"LY3484356 is frequently used as an intervention to prevent disease progression. It can also be administered to treat conditions like 2-3 years of tamoxifen therapy, high risk of recurrence, postmenopause."
Is there any precedence for LY3484356 research?
"The drug LY3484356 was first studied in 2003 at Rebecca and John Moores UCSD Cancer Center. Out of the 256 trials that are currently recruiting patients, 203 have already been completed. A large portion of these clinical studies are taking place in Plano, Ohio."
What are the most important goals of this clinical trial?
"The main focus of this clinical trial, which will last up to 3 years, is the Progression Free Survival (PFS) of patients in the Intent-to-Treat population. Additionally, researchers are looking at data surrounding Overall Survival and Pharmacokinetics with the aim of better understanding LY3484356's effects on disease progression."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What site did they apply to?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
Share this study with friends