Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
ADorable-1 Trial Summary
This trial will test lebrikizumab, a potential new treatment for atopic dermatitis, in children aged 6 months to 18 years. The trial will measure the effect, safety and how well the body absorbs lebrikizumab.
- Atopic Dermatitis
ADorable-1 Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
ADorable-1 Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
ADorable-1 Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You have used an experimental cream or ointment in the two weeks before the start of the study.You have received a Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) vaccine or treatment within the past 4 weeks.You have at least 10% of your body surface area affected by atopic dermatitis (AD) during the initial screening and baseline assessments.
- Group 1: Lebrikizumab (Cohort 1)
- Group 2: Lebrikizumab (Cohort 2)
- Group 3: Placebo
- Pivotal Trial - The final step before approval, pivotal trials feature drugs that have already shown basic safety & efficacy.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many research subjects are being sought for this investigation?
"The trial needs 300 individuals that meet the eligibility requirements in order to go ahead. The study will be conducted by Eli Lilly and Company at Treasure Valley Medical Research (Boise, ID) and Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ), among other locations."
For patients that are elderly, does this program still have availability?
"As noted, children must be at least 6 months old but no older than 17 to participate in this clinical trial."
Who would be an eligible participant in this experiment?
"This trial is enrolling 300 participants, aged 6 months to 17 years, who currently have dermatitis. In order to be eligible for the study, participants must meet the following criteria: 12 months if participants are ≥6 years of age; Have ≥10% BSA of AD involvement at the screening and baseline; Have a diagnosis of AD prior to screening as stated in the criteria by the American Academy of Dermatology; 6 months if participants are 6 months to <6 years of age; Have an EASI score ≥16 at the screening and baseline; Have an IGA score ≥3 (scale of 0 to 4"
Are there any documented dangers in taking Lebrikizumab (Cohort 1)?
"There is some prior clinical data supporting lebrikizumab's efficacy, and multiple rounds of testing have confirmed its safety. Therefore, it received a score of 3."
Where are patients being treated as part of this clinical trial?
"Treasure Valley Medical Research (Boise, ID), Phoenix Children's Hospital (Phoenix, AZ), and the Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) are three of the 30+ locations enrolling patients for this clinical trial."
Are new patients being accepted into this program at the moment?
"The study, which is currently recruiting patients, was first posted on clinicaltrials.gov on October 18th, 2020. The listing was most recently updated on November 9th, 2020."
Share this study with friends