Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial is testing a new drug for prostate cancer that is given as a shot.
- Prostate Cancer
- Meckel's Cave Syndrome
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are severely overweight with a body mass index greater than 40 kg/m^2.You have had cancer in the past, except for some types that have been treated and are in remission for a certain amount of time (2-5 years depending on the type).You have a serious heart condition.You cannot be on high doses of medication containing glucocorticoids, but low doses used on the skin, eyes, lungs, nose, or joints are okay.
- Group 1: Phase 1 Expansion Group D
- Group 2: Cohort 5
- Group 3: Phase 1 Expansion Group E
- Group 4: Phase 2a Dose Expansion Group F1
- Group 5: Phase 2a Dose Expansion Group F2
- Group 6: Phase 2a Dose Expansion Group G
- Group 7: Cohort 3
- Group 8: Cohort 1
- Group 9: Cohort 2
- Group 10: Cohort 4
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there vacancies for participants in this medical experiment?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov reveals that this medical experiment, which was first unveiled on June 14th 2021, is actively seeking participants for enrolment. Nine clinical sites are in need of 100 volunteers to complete the study."
How many participants are currently being evaluated in this research?
"To properly conduct this trial, 100 willing and eligible patients need to sign up. Potential participants can join from Urology Associates PC in Nashville or Chesapeake Urology in Towson, Maryland."
Share this study with friends