This trial tests how safe and tolerable a new cancer treatment is for adults with certain types of tumors.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Stage III)
- Stage IVB Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- HER2-negative Breast Cancer
- Platinum Pre-treated Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Mouth
- Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Metastatic)
- Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma or Severe Dysplasia
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Larynx
- Stage IV Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Cervical Cancer
- Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
2 Primary · 0 Secondary · Reporting Duration: Start of treatment to 30 days after last dose
Awards & Highlights
1 Treatment Group
TOS-358 Single Agent Arm
1 of 1
241 Total Participants · 1 Treatment Group
Primary Treatment: TOS-358 Single Agent Arm · No Placebo Group · Phase 1
Who is running the clinical trial?
Age 18+ · All Participants · 0 Total Inclusion CriteriaMark “Yes” if the following statements are true for you:
Frequently Asked Questions
Has the administration given its sanction to TOS-358 Single Agent Arm?
"This Phase 1 clinical trial has not accumulated substantial evidence of safety or efficacy, thus it was rated a 1 on our scale." - Anonymous Online Contributor
What is the limit of volunteers taking part in this experiment?
"Indeed, the clinicaltrials.gov page reflects that this trial is presently seeking participants. This research was initially published on February 15th 2023 and updated most recently on March 10th 2023 with a total of 241 patient enrolment at 1 site." - Anonymous Online Contributor
Are there still opportunities to partake in this investigation?
"Indeed, the information posted on clinicaltrials.gov attests that this specific medical trial is currently accepting patients. Initially advertised on February 15th 2023, it has been updated most recently in March 10th 2023." - Anonymous Online Contributor