Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
This trial compares two methods for treating issues around dental implants, CTG or a collagen matrix+growth factor.
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- You are 18 years old or older.You are able to take care of your teeth and gums by brushing and flossing regularly.Your dental implants must be healthy and have flat gums around them.You do not have any gum disease or other health problems that could affect your participation in the study.You have a dental implant in the front part of your mouth that has a problem, and your overall oral health is good with low levels of plaque and bleeding during dental exams.
- Group 1: Connective tissue graft
- Group 2: Collagen matrix + rhPDGF-BB
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any vacancies for this clinical trial?
"According to the clinicaltrials.gov website, this research trial is actively seeking participants and has not been altered since its initial posting on April 1st 2023."
How many participants is the clinical trial limited to?
"Affirmative. Clinicaltrials.gov contains information affirming that this clinical trial is actively seeking patients, having been first posted on January 4th 2023 and last amended the same day. The aim of the study is to recruit 28 participants from a single location."
Share this study with friends