This trial will test a new therapy, A2B530, on different types of solid tumors. Participants will receive treatments and assessments.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Solid Tumors, Adult
- Solid Tumors
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Recurrent
- Non-Small Cell Squamous Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Recurrent
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
3 Primary · 2 Secondary · Reporting Duration: From the time of Informed consent until 24 months (2 years) post A2B530 infusion.
1 Treatment Group
1 of 1
160 Total Participants · 1 Treatment Group
Primary Treatment: A2530 · No Placebo Group · Phase 1 & 2
Who is running the clinical trial?
Age 18+ · All Participants · 7 Total Inclusion CriteriaMark “Yes” if the following statements are true for you:
- Hamburger, Agnes E., Breanna DiAndreth, Jiajia Cui, Mark E. Daris, Melanie L. Munguia, Kiran Deshmukh, Jee-Young Mock, et al.. 2020. “Engineered T Cells Directed at Tumors with Defined Allelic Loss”. Molecular Immunology. Elsevier BV. doi:10.1016/j.molimm.2020.09.012.
- Hwang MS, Mog BJ, Douglass J, Pearlman AH, Hsiue EH, Paul S, DiNapoli SR, Konig MF, Pardoll DM, Gabelli SB, Bettegowda C, Papadopoulos N, Vogelstein B, Zhou S, Kinzler KW. Targeting loss of heterozygosity for cancer-specific immunotherapy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2021 Mar 23;118(12):e2022410118. doi: 10.1073/pnas.2022410118.
- Perera J, Mapes B, Lau D, et al. Detection of human leukocyte antigen class I loss of heterozygosity in solid tumor types by next-generation DNA sequencing. J Immunother Cancer. 2019, 7(Suppl 1):P103
- Beroukhim, Rameen, Craig H. Mermel, Dale Porter, Guo Wei, Soumya Raychaudhuri, Jerry Donovan, Jordi Barretina, et al.. 2010. “The Landscape of Somatic Copy-number Alteration Across Human Cancers”. Nature. Springer Science and Business Media LLC. doi:10.1038/nature08822.
- 2023. "A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of A2B530, a Logic-gated CAR T, in Subjects With Solid Tumors That Express CEA and Have Lost HLA-A*02 Expression". ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05736731.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any American locations in which this trial is currently being conducted?
"Currently, 7 different cities are hosting this trial. These locations include Los Angeles, Jacksonville and Tampa in addition to 4 other locales; it is recommended that study participants select the nearest site for their convenience." - Anonymous Online Contributor
Are there any vacancies still available for participants in this research?
"As evidenced by the clinicaltrials.gov listing, this medical investigation is not currently recruiting participants - a status which was verified on February 10th 2023. Despite that, there are 7154 other trials actively seeking subjects at present." - Anonymous Online Contributor