This trial tests the safety and side effects of two drugs for advanced cancers, to find the safest and most effective dose.
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Stage IVC Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stage III Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Positive Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Stage III)
- Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Unresectable Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- High Microsatellite Instability Colorectal Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Mouth
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Stage IV Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Stage II Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Larynx
- Stage I Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma (Metastatic)
- Stage IV Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
- Stage IVA Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Thymic Carcinoma
- Anal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Undifferentiated Carcinoma
5 Primary · 10 Secondary · Reporting Duration: 35 months for KFA115 in combination with tislelizumab
Awards & Highlights
3 Treatment Groups
1 of 3
KFA115 run-in (1 cycle) + tislelizumab
1 of 3
KFA115 + tislelizumab
1 of 3
220 Total Participants · 3 Treatment Groups
Primary Treatment: Single-agent KFA115 · No Placebo Group · Phase 1
Who is running the clinical trial?
Age 18+ · All Participants · 8 Total Inclusion CriteriaMark “Yes” if the following statements are true for you:
Frequently Asked Questions
What potential adverse effects could arise from single-agent KFA115?
"Due to the limited data available from Phase 1 clinical trials, Single-agent KFA115 garnered a safety rating of 1 on our team's scale." - Anonymous Online Contributor
Are there still vacancies available to participate in this experiment?
"Clinicaltrials.gov has confirmed that this medical trail is actively seeking patients, the listing having been created on October 26th 2022 and last updated on May 8th of 2023." - Anonymous Online Contributor
Is this medical study being conducted in various parts of the United States?
"At present, 5 centres are actively enrolling participants for this trial; with locations in Toronto, Shatin New Territories and Shatin. To reduce the time spent commuting if you become part of the study it is advised to choose a centre closest to your residence." - Anonymous Online Contributor
How many participants are eligible to partake in this clinical trial?
"Affirmative. According to clinicaltrials.gov, the study is still enlisting participants and commenced on October 26th 2022. It was last modified on May 8th 2023 with a total of 220 patients being accepted from 5 medical sites." - Anonymous Online Contributor
What results are researchers hoping to achieve through this clinical trial?
"As specified by the trial sponsor, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, primary outcomes will be ascertained over a period of 28 days. Specifically, they are gaugeing incidents and levels dose limiting toxicities (DLTs) during their evaluation phase alongside immunogenicity when tislelizumab is administered in combination with KFA115. Secondary objectives encompass determining those that develop anti-drug antibodies (ADA), duration of response per RECIST v1.1 definition from first documented response to first observed progression or death due to underlying cancer, and best overall recordable responses according to RECIST v1.1 specifications." - Anonymous Online Contributor