Your session is about to expire
← Back to Search
SVF Trial Summary
This trial is testing a single injection of a person's own fat cells to treat knee osteoarthritis after an injury.
SVF Trial Eligibility Criteria
Inclusion CriteriaYou will be eligible if you check “Yes” for the criteria below
SVF Trial Timeline
Study ObjectivesOutcome measures can provide a clearer picture of what you can expect from a treatment.
Awards & Highlights
SVF Trial Design
Find a Location
Who is running the clinical trial?
- Subjects must present with symptomatic (injured knee) VAS pain > 4You had a major knee injury or surgery between 1 and 20 years ago, and you're between 18 and 45 years old.Subjects must be able to return for multiple follow-up visits, including a procedure visit.You have a post-traumatic osteoarthritis (PTOA) of the knee.You have arthritis symptoms that score between 25 and 90 on the WOMAC scale.You have been experiencing knee pain for at least 3 months and have tried at least two different treatments like painkillers, physical therapy, injections, or weight loss, but still have pain.You must be willing to voluntarily give written Informed Consent to participate in the study and sign the HIPAA authorization before any study procedures are performed.You have been experiencing knee pain for at least 3 months and have tried at least two different treatments, such as pain medication, physical therapy, knee injections, or weight loss, but the pain has not improved.
- Group 1: a single injection of autologous Adipose Derived (AD) Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF)
- No Placebo-Only Group - All patients enrolled in this study will receive some form of active treatment.
- Screening: It may take up to 3 Weeks to process to see if you qualify in this trial.
- Treatment: The duration you will receive the treatment varies.
- Follow Ups: You may be asked to continue sharing information regarding the trial for 6 Months after you stop receiving the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are minors allowed to participate in this experiment?
"Patients aged 18 to 45 are eligible for this clinical trial, whereas there are 30 other trials open for minors and 583 for seniors."
Are there still vacancies for individuals in this clinical trial?
"According to the clinicaltrials.gov, this particular trial has not been actively recruiting patients since October 31st 2022 and is currently inactive. Despite this, 613 other studies are presently enrolling individuals for their respective research initiatives."
Who would be eligible to join this research endeavor?
"In order to be considered for the trials, potential participants must possess arthrosis and fall between 18-45 years old. A total of 10 patients will eventually join this research project."
Who else is applying?
What state do they live in?
What portion of applicants met pre-screening criteria?
How many prior treatments have patients received?
What site did they apply to?
Why did patients apply to this trial?
What questions have other patients asked about this trial?
How responsive is this trial?
Typically responds via
Share this study with friends